- UPDATE: We Have a Winner! The Food52 Holiday Cookie Truck (and Some Healthy Competition)
- The 22 Best Trader Joe’s Products, According to Our Staff
- Behind the Scenes of Yossy Arefi’s New Cookbook (+ Preserved Lemon Ice Cream)
- Light & Delicate Fritters for Polish Fat Thursday, Aka Doughnut Day
- 30 Tailgate-Ready, Make-Ahead Recipes
Bạn Đang Xem: 8 Online Flower Delivery Shops for the Prettiest Blooms
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and whether the mother figure in your life is impossible to shop for, or you just want to get her something that you know will make her happy, you can’t go wrong with sending flowers. Or, maybe you’re like me and buy yourself fresh floral arrangements on a weekly basis to subtly signal to your partner or spouse that they don’t need to wait until Valentine’s Day to fill a vase with peonies (wink wink, nudge nudge). Even if you live across state lines, there are so many beautiful online flower delivery services (some of which offer same-day flowers for last-minute shoppers). Regardless of your motivation for ordering flowers, there’s a wide selection of blooms available to order online. We quite literally stopped to smell the roses to find the best online shops to get flowers delivered (including a few swoon-worthy recommendations from our own team members).
- Prices: Starting at $45
- Shipping Fees: Shipping is $10 for anything under $100 and free for orders $100+
- Delivery: UrbanStems offers same-day delivery for New York City and DC Metro areas. Nationwide next-day delivery via FedEx if orders are placed before 2 p.m.
“I’ve lost count of how many online flower delivery companies I’ve tried, but my search officially ended when I discovered UrbanStems. Not only does it have the most beautiful bouquets (and modern ones, too—peep the dried floral arrangements if that’s your vibe) with easy-to-use filters to narrow the search, but it also delivers your pick on time, and in the freshest possible condition. I particularly love the extras it offers: vase pairings (for an extra fee) and prewritten cards if you’re all out of words. In any case, the blooms will do all the talking for you!” —Arati Menon, senior content lead, Home52
2. Grace Rose Farm
- Prices: Starting at $69
- Shipping: $15 flat fee
- Delivery: Overnight delivery throughout the continental United States.
“These are not your average grocery store spray roses. These roses feel like they should be the muse for an 18th-century English poet. You can order heirloom roses that are grown directly on California’s charming Grace Rose Farm, or order an arrangement made from an assortment of roses from boutique farms across the world, including the highly coveted David Austin ‘Juliet’ roses or Wabara Japanese roses.” —Kelly Vaughan, staff writer, Food52
- Prices: Starting at $29.99
- Shipping Fees: Shipping ranges from $18.99-$45.99 depending on the cost of your arrangement, and whether it’s delivered by a local florist or a delivery partner.
- Delivery: Bouquets are available for same-day delivery and can be ordered up to 2:30 p.m Monday through Friday, 1 p.m. on Saturday, and 11:30 a.m. on Sunday in certain zip codes.
“For hyper-local and super-speedy deliveries, I’ve used 1-800-Flowers more than I can count. There’s a huge selection of bouquet styles and price points, though I usually do the florist’s choice because they know what flowers are in season and what will work together for a gorgeous bouquet. The flowers come as hand-tied bouquets or as arrangements in vases, and both are perfectly ready for gifting.” —Jada Wong, market editor, Food52
4. The Bouqs Co.
- Prices: Starting at $39
- Shipping Fees: Free shipping on orders placed through subscriptions. For all other orders, there is a $15 fee per arrangement for customers who have a registered account on Bouqs.com. Guests who checkout without an account will see a $25 delivery fee. An additional $12 will be charged for Saturday delivery for all customers.
- Delivery: Nationwide delivery via FedEx Tuesday through Saturday
“I love the unique arrangements at The Bouqs, like the dried bouquets or ones that incorporate succulents. The flowers usually come as buds that your recipient would have to arrange in a vase, but that just means they can create an arrangement to their heart’s content and flowers last longer than ones that have already bloomed. It also has floral subscriptions that are the gifts that keep on giving.” —Jada Wong, market editor, Food52
“I’ve been using The Bouqs Co. because their flowers are fresh from the farm and locally sourced.” —Amy Shuster, producer for Genius
5. Calma Floral
- Prices: Starting at $125
- Shipping Fees: No shipping fees, but $20 local delivery fee applies
- Delivery: Calma Floral fulfills fresh flower orders on Wednesdays and Fridays, and only delivers to the greater Miami-Dade County area. Flowers will always be delivered between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., and customers cannot choose a specific delivery time.
When Food52’s Design Director Tim McSweeney isn’t letting his daughter pick out flowers for her mother at their local bodega, he uses Calma Flora, a Miami-based floral design studio started by his former coworker.
- Prices: $44.99 for an original arrangement delivered monthly or weekly; $49.99 for a deluxe arrangement delivered monthly or bi-weekly; $54.99 for a premium arrangement delivered monthly; $69.99 for a monthly arrangement inspired by The New York Botanical Garden.
- Shipping Fee: Free shipping included with subscriptions
- Delivery: BloomsyBox delivers to all 48 states in the continental U.S.
If you’re someone who always likes to keep a vase filled with fresh flowers in your home, then you might want to sign up for a subscription service like BloomsyBox. Choose between three different types of arrangements—original, deluxe, or premium—to be delivered once or twice a month. While the subscription service is BloomsyBox’s bread and butter, you can also order single arrangements, which generally range from $44.99 to $99.99.
7. Farmgirl Flowers
- Prices: Starting at $57
- Shipping Fee: Some arrangements ship free of charge; all others are $25 per arrangement. Farmgirl Flowers ships all arrangements via UPS Next Day Air or Priority Air delivery.
- Delivery: Farmgirl Flowers delivers to all 48 states in the continental U.S.
Founded by Christina Stembel, this fast-growing DTC brand delivers 100 percent American-grown blooms. The farm-to-vase concept means that you won’t find peonies in December, but you’ll still have your pick of beautiful seasonal flowers, arranged by hand in the company’s San Francisco headquarters. Each arrangement is wrapped in recycled burlap that is donated by local coffee roasters. Local flowers are delivered via bicycle to reduce Farmgirl’s carbon footprint, while arrangements farther afield are shipped.
8. Venus Et Fleur
- Prices: Starting at $44 for a single rose
- Cost of Shipping: Shipping fees apply everywhere in the U.S.
- Delivery: You can choose a regular shipping method or you can choose the exact date when you want your arrangement to be delivered. Same-Day Delivery is available in the NYC metropolitan area and Los Angeles for an additional fee.
While fresh flowers are a beautiful gift for any occasion, they’re a short-lived treat. That’s exactly why we love these dried and preserved roses, which last for an entire year. You’ve probably seen these preserved boxes of roses sitting on the kitchen tables of celebrities like the Kardashians, Gigi Hadid, and Oprah. Each rose is grown to full bloom in South America, shipped to the brand’s U.S.-based studios, and is preserved with non-toxic wax and natural oils.
Where’s your favorite place to buy flowers online? Let us know in the comments below!
This post contains products independently chosen (and loved) by our editors and writers. Food52 earns an affiliate commission on qualifying purchases of the products we link to.
- How to Pick The Right Flowers for the Vase You Have
- How to Make Your Cut Flowers Last a *Lot* Longer
- 9 Ways to Make Grocery Store Flower Bouquets Look Like a…
- Try Your Hand at Japanese Floral Arts with This 3-Second…
- How to Turn $10 Trader Joe’s Flowers Into a Fancy-Schmancy…
- 4 Ways to Make Flower Arrangements Even Prettier with Fruits…